- Any prepaid subscribers with valid subscription paper and International Credit Card with 6 Month Validity can avail roaming service
- To activate the service customer need to visit the nearest Customer Care Center
- Once activated a Prepaid Roaming subscribers can use all types of Voice calls and send and receive SMS in abroad
- GPRS roaming is not available for prepaid subscribers
- The customer shall have separate account for roaming balance. For recharging roaming account, the customer need to come to the CCC. Only CC Agent can recharge a roaming account on behalf of the customer. No other method like i-topup, card are allowed for recharge.
- Roaming Balance can be viewed by dialing *909#
- The amount recharged in Roaming Account can be used only while roaming abroad. It is not allowed to transfer Roaming Balance to main account.
- Roaming balance shall have life time validity.
Requirements for availing Prepaid Roaming service
- A Banglalink Prepaid subscription with ISD connectivity
- An International Credit Card with at least 6 month's validity
- Properly filled and signed International Roaming Form (Prepaid)
- Copy of subscription paper of the Prepaid subscription with ISD facility
- Both side photocopy of International Credit Card