Bill Payment Options
banglalink makes roaming bill payments absolutely hassle free for you with auto bill pay. with auto bill pay, all you need to do is sign a form and we take care of collecting roaming bills automatically. the whole process is fully automated and you will always remain connected.
features of “auto bill pay”
- bills will be collected from your credit card. we accept any visa, mastercard or american express card issued from any bank that can be used for foreign transactions (i.e. international or dual currency credit cards). you need to have endorsement in your passport for using the credit card for foreign transactions.
- you need to sign the auto bill pay authorization only once.
- bills will be collected when your usage reaches 80% of your credit limit or at month end.
- connection will never be barred if you choose the 1st option and if sufficient fund is available in your credit card.
- saves valuable time as you don’t have to physically pay your bills again.
- you will have more flexibility in making payments (up to 45 days credit limit for credit cards).
auto bill pay registration process
- to avail the auto bill pay facility, you need to sign up by signing and submitting the auto bill pay authorization form to banglalink. you can also collect the form from banglalink customer care centers.
- you have to submit photocopy of either the national id card or the passport of the cardholder for verification purpose. we will not take photocopy of the credit card.
- after successful registration, your bills will be collected automatically from your credit card. it will take maximum 48 hours to activate the facility. the facility will start from the current bill cycle if the application is submitted at least 48 hours before the end of bill cycle.
click here to download the auto bill pay authorization form.
other roaming bill payment options
- you can also pay your roaming bills by visiting any of our customer care centre with your international credit card.
you can also send a representative with a signed authorization letter (available with the bill) specifying
(a) payable amount,
(b) corresponding bill month and mentioning,
(c) credit card number,
(d) your original roaming bill copy and
(e) both side photocopy of the credit card.